SMS / SMS to Voice
Warn and Inform
Click To Call
Local Government Communications Solutions Credit Control SMS Marketing
Business Continuity Communications
Voice Marketing Enterprise Solutions
Central Government Alerts Sports Clubs
Emergency Messaging Fax Marketing School Communication
Call centres nationwide depend upon RelayStation's voice broadcasting service to better engage and interact with their publics in the shortest possible timeframe. A recorded telephone message can be sent simultaneously to tens, hundreds, even thousands of customers each hour using the voice of your choice. You can even add interactive response capabilities to the message, allowing recipients to respond immediately to your call centre, for example if you would like to speak to an advisor please press 6 now; to acknowledge this message and confirm your safety please press 8 etc; to confirm you are happy with the delivery time please press 6, if you need to reschedule please press 4 to be transferred FOC to an operative.
Voice Broadcasting can be used for inbound or outbound communications in such applications as:
- Email virus warnings
- Broadband service interruptions
- Lead generation
- Customer loyalty offers
- Last minute travel deals
- Pre-launch promotions
- Product launches and re-calls
SMS to Voice Broadcasting
In this world of automated call handling and call centres, texting is fast becoming the most efficient way to reach and manage relationships with customers. But how do call centres know if their messages were answered by a human or a machine?
They use RelayStation's interactive SMS-to-Voice products.
- SMS is broadcast via API or standalone through your RS account, e.g.; inviting patients to Flu Clinic: 'You are eligible for a flu vaccine; please reply 'BOOK' to be transferred free of charge to book your appointment.'
- Patient replies with keyword 'BOOK'
- RelayStation servers receive this in real time and immediately trigger a voice broadcast to surgery receptionists or an email to the designated email account associated with the outbound messages.
- If the email option is selected then the receptionist can call back those that have responded with a request for a call back
- If the voice option is selected When a receptionist becomes free and answers the call they will be prompted that a patient has requested a call to book an appointment (type of appointment can also be specified) and is asked to press a key to be transferred to the patient
- Receptionist is connected to patient
- Whole process takes less than a couple of minutes, the process can also be reversed so that the calls go to the patient first who would receive a message saying - 'thanks for your reply we have a receptionist ready to book an appointment for you please press 5 to transfer free of charge'.
- If the patient replies to the SMS out of working hours, during a lunch break or rules are applied that say if reception is engaged for longer than 1 minute, different functions can be applied to say for instance; an email will be sent to the receptionists inbox with the patient telephone number requesting a call back and a courtesy SMS can be sent to the patient to inform them they will be called back when the surgery re-opens. Our online reporting system lets you know who received your message and who didn't, leaving you with the option of contacting those that didn't on a secondary number.
SMS text messaging is today one of the preferred communication methods for call centres to engage and interact with all their publics. With Relay Station's SMS services, they can send up to 1,700,000 texts every hour and validate their operations using our online transmission reporting system.
Lead generation, polling, confirming a broadband engineer's appointment ... these are just some of the ways call centres use our services to get the job done, and fast.
But that's just the start! RelayStation's one-way or two-way messaging services are now being extended by call centres to message broadcasting, allowing them to send personalised messages simultaneously to all their publics, instantly, whatever they might be, and voice broadcasting is also two-way. Mix and match Voice and SMS and even Email to give you total flexibility in your campaigns.
Relay Station provides government agencies and enterprises will possibly the most effective and reliable fax and email products available on today's market. Sales teams use our market-leading fax solution to blast proposals to 10,000 buyers simultaneously and generate revenues in the shortest timeframe from any location at anytime. Government agencies depend upon our highly reliable servers and email solution to transmit animal health warnings to farmers and vets. Call centres use both as part of the communications armoury to engage with their publics.