Click To Call
SMS / SMS to Voice
Warn and Inform
Click To Call
Local Government Communications Solutions Credit Control SMS Marketing
Business Continuity Communications
Voice Marketing Enterprise Solutions
Central Government Alerts Sports Clubs
Emergency Messaging Fax Marketing School Communication
Click to call allows you to have a button on your own site that will initiate a call from your customers to your operators.
Basic Click To Call
- Click to Call buttons placed on websites for example alongside products allowing customers to request a call to discuss buying, viewing etc
- When the customer enters their telephone number RelayStation servers will receive this in real time and generate a voice call to the relevant person, this call will keep trying for a specified length of time or until a line becomes free.
- When the salesperson answers the call they will be told a customer has requested a call-back about and be prompted to press a key to be transferred to the customer.
- If the call fails to be answered rules can be applied to accommodate different actions, e.g. send an email to alert of missed call.
- We can also add further functionality such as sending SMS if call not answered etc.
Advanced Click To Call
- More advanced solutions can provide a bigger data capture and provide this information to the salesperson when they receive the voice broadcast prompting them to connect to the customer.
- For instance; a customer requests a call back to book an appointment view a property, they click on the Call Me tool and are prompted to enter their telephone number. Your developers can integrate very simply the reference code for each property to appear in the inbound call.
- RelayStation would on receipt of the command, generate a voice call to the salesperson to say for instance - 'A customer would like to book an viewing for property 1234xxx, please press 5 to be connected'
- This message can be looped to allow the message to be transferred amongst staff or to allow time for the receptionist to bring up the particulars for that property; they would then press a key to be transferred through to the customer.
In all instances if customer presses Click-To-Call out of hours or a call is unanswered due to busy lines details are emailed through to the designated email accounts. Calls are free of charge to the customer, which will enable PAYG mobile users the ability to contact surgeries even if they have no credit.
RelayStation can work with developers to provide the voice and SMS network and technology to compliment their in-house technologies to provide their sales force with enhanced technology and sales opportunities and their customers with improved communications and customer service.